Copyright 2018. Marvin Terban. All rights reserved.
NOW CLICK ON ANOTHER DROPDOWN MENU
AT THE TOP TO SEE OTHER THINGS.
Scroll down for the answers.
1. Mom, dad, tot
3. Pot top
4. Lap pal
5. Pets step
4. Who's a friend who sits on the flat area between your waist and your knees? (two words)
5. What do you call a stair for your household animals? (two words)
3. What do you call the lid on a cooking utensil? (two words)
1. What are three-letter palindromes for mother, father, and small child?
2. What's a four-letter palindrome for the sound of a boat's horn?
Palindromes are words and expressions that you can read backwards and forwards. Amazing! Here are some riddles with answers that are palindromes. The answers can be read from left to right and from right to left and still be exactly the same.