Copyright 2017. Marvin Terban. All rights reserved.
4. Who's a friend who sits on the flat area between your waist and your knees? (two words)
5. What do you call a stair for your household animals? (two words)
Palindromes are words and expressions that you can read backwards and forwards. Amazing! Here are some riddles with answers that are palindromes. The answers can be read from left to right and from right to left and still be exactly the same.
1. What are three-letter palindromes for mother, father, and small child?
Scroll down for the answers.
1. Mom, dad, tot
3. Pot top
4. Lap pal
5. Pets step
3. What do you call the lid on a cooking utensil? (two words)
NOW CLICK ON ANOTHER DROPDOWN MENU
AT THE TOP TO SEE OTHER THINGS.
2. What's a four-letter palindrome for the sound of a boat's horn?