4. The female deer run while the park ranger performs tricks.
5. The mother pig will scatter seeds.
Scroll down for the answers.
1. The dove dove.
2. Lead me to the lead.
3. The nurse wound the bandage around the wound.
4. The does run while the park ranger does tricks.
5. The sow will sow seeds.
3. The nurse wrapped the bandage around the injury.
2. Guide me to the heavy metal.
Here's the challenge: Change the words in boldface in the sentences below into homographs.
1. The bird of peace plunged into the water.
There are a lot of very tricky words in English that are spelled the same but don't sound the same. They're called homographs. Here are some riddles for you to have fun with. The answers to the riddles will have a pair of words that sound different but are spelled alike.
Copyright 2020. Marvin Terban. All rights reserved.